PAGES

Backpack style

Sunday 31 July 2016



Shirt - New Look
Jeans - ASOS ridley
Shoes - Aliexpress
Choker - Aliexpress
Backpack - H&M
Pom pom keychain - Aliexpress 

To the best of my knowledge i have never owned a backpack. Not even as a child i don't remember having a backpack for school. I had 'book bags' - does anyone remember those lil envelope bags?! Then i moved on to jane norman bags (anyone a 90s kid?!) and then onto handbag bags. Obviously i was such a stylish child hehe. But lately i have been carrying around an awful lot of crap important things and my arms were getting a bit achy so i decided to have a little mooch on the internet and see if any backpacks tickled my fancy. This was obviously a purchase necessary for my health. Thats what i tell myself anyway. Now let me tell you, there are not a lot of 'stylish' backpacks around my friends and all the ones that i liked were in the £1000+ price range and that just isn't happening is it. I spotted this one on H&M though and i really liked the slouchy, just simple look. Not to mention the cheap price tag of only £15! I, of course, added my little pom pom fendi dupe keychain because what even is a bag without one of these. I actually quite like it! I may now be a backpack convert.....

No comments:

Post a Comment